Monday, December 20, 2010

My Inspiration

A few years ago I was watching a documentary that ended with a pretty profound quote that has always stuck with me. I found myself repeating it time and time again not only to myself, but to those around me as well. I started to realize that it's so easy for all of us to get caught up in the everyday things that consume our lives these days such as school, work, money, bills... etc. We often forget that these things are temporary and that very few things in life are permanent. We all have more important things in our lives that last forever. Really, in the end, all we have is our family, our friends, and those around us. Most of us forget how important we are to one another and I'm not claiming to be any sort of exception but just remember that those relationships are what will hold forever. Like any other ride, life has its ups and downs, but there will be a handful of individuals in this world who will be by your side through it all. So smile at those around you, love one another, and enjoy the ride together.

Here is the quote that inspired me. You can stop viewing at 2 minutes... the rest is just applause.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q95kX_EP2Nk

No comments:

Post a Comment